35People have supported our fight against brain cancer.
$1,225.00has been raised from the sale of this item.
Shirts will start shipping on Monday, December 17th
Calculating time Left to support TEAM 17 STRONG
What would you say if your doctor told you that brain cancer was your diagnosis?
Anthony's first thought was ‘TAKE ME TO PRACTICE’ that's what he said and that's what his Mother did - Anthony spent time with the people he loves and the sport that fills his heart.
Wear a daily reminder to do the things you love and don't allow anyone or anything to keep you from fulfilling your dreams. Share the heart of a lion and support Anthony Myers and his family's journey back to health, tackling cancer and working his way back to the practice field to play the sport he loves.”
- 8.0 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Heather Sport colors are 60/40 polyester/cotton
- Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
- Double-lined hood with color-matched drawcord
- 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Front pouch pocket
- Double needle stitching at waistband and cuffs
*All proceeds go to the Myers family for medical expenses.